Saturday, July 28, 2007

Pictures from last week

okay well here are some pictures of the girls from the last week. Mom-yes I know Gabrielle needs her bangs trimmed. I'm getting to it. Also, Gabrielle thinks she is a cat since we went to our other house and she figured out she fits through the cat door so she crawled back and forth through it about 10 times. Isabella is napping for me, off and on, when she decides to nap she doesnt got to bed till 930 so I think I like it better when she doesnt nap. Enjoy the pictures, its been a rough couple days for me so I am going to get some rest, since the girls are asleep I have to take every second I can get since they don't let me rest during the day.






















































































































































































8 comments:

Candy said...

Ok I have to know where to get that slightly DRAMATIC shirt... Ihve one of those girls too...

Alleen said...

Slightly Dramatic - hahahaha! Love it!

I hope you get to feeling better. You are amazingly strong to get through this with two little ones to chase after all day long.

Our Family of 5 said...

Loving the slightly dramatic shirt as well. We have to have one!

Katie said...

Love the "kitty" pictures !! :)

Farrah said...

Those kids get cuter by the day... Issa is getting so big.

And I also love the shirt, Madisyn has the same pajama's Gaby has on!!

Shelby said...

I love the shirt!! Isa looks so peaceful and sweet in that sleeping picture.
Gaby and the kitty door-- OMG that is soooo cute...

JuJu - said...

I love those girlies:)

thinking about you guys:)

Julia:)

Sophie's mommy said...

Amy: Love the t-shirt, I really need one of those for Sopher. We are planning on coming your way the first of the year for a week. Love to hang out with you and the girls.