Thursday, September 20, 2007

Our Trip to Massachusetts-Day 1

Okay so on September 13th the girls and I flew to Masschusetts for a few days to see my family, many of whom have never met Gabrielle. Flight was okay going up, except Isabella was mad that she was bucked into a seat since all times prior to this she was in my lap but now at 3 needed her own seat so her yelling "i'm stuck" at the top of her lungs was no picnic but other than that it was okay.

My mom and Gaby or Gabi (as my mother spells it)



















Isabella in a bad mood, I know shocking



















Isabella sweeping my uncles' deck



















Gabrielle and Isabella















Look at that face, Gabrielle cracks herself up, she was rolling around in the grass



















3 generations- my grandmother, a.k.a Mimi to the kids, a.k.a "old woman" to me, don't worry she doesn't mid that I call her that. Me, Isabella (in a bad mood still), my mom and Gabrielle















Isa loves her Mimi



















Gaby loves Mimi too, of course they are almost the same size..









No comments: