Tuesday, January 15, 2008

any suggestions????

Okay all, I'm sorry I haven't posted, I was on vacation for a few days up north without my children thanks to my parents. I was by far the most wonderful, restful, relaxing trip that I have ever been on. On the last day of my trip I got bit by a spider and it is killing me. It looks like a golf ball and feels like it, not raised like a golf ball but feels like a golf ball is inside my skin. Its not getting any worse but it has been 5 days and it isnt getting any better. I would post a picture of the bite but it would be a little xrated, it is on my butt. I have no idea how that happened, of all the places to get bit.


My dad is a retired physical education teacher and he was playing soccer with the girls, I think he was getting a little frustrated, telling the girls you don't use your hands in soccer




























the girls coloring, fighting over crayons














mean mommy says if you can't share than no one can color




























This is my grandmother, better known as Mimi, please pray for her, she has been in and out of the hospital but as she says she is a tough old bird. She lives with my aunt and uncle and my aunt and my mom take turns taking care of her. I think Isabella may weigh more than her. Mom said it was like taking care of 3 toddlers on the days she had my grandmother, THANK YOU MOM




























Princess Isabella who calls me Queen mommy




























Christmas Day at Disney














Gabrielle the incredible hulk, my mom got them an easel for Christmas, Gaby decided it would be better to color on her face. Thank God for washable markers












6 comments:

Laurie said...

OMG that is so funny! I have had my round with markers. I HATE them, even the washable ones. Wonder if play dough is worse! LOL Love the pictures and glad you had an AWESOME vacation! Big hugs from Arkansas!

Gina said...

Hey Amy! So glad to hear you had a very restful, peaceful vacation (except for getting bit by a spider). The picture of Gabrielle with the green face is soooo funny! I am just waiting for Lucas to do that! Regarding the spider bite, I would go to the doctor. My brother got bit (while sleeping at a hunting lodge) by a spider and he had to take antibiotics. Thank God he went to the doctor because if he would have gone another week or so, they may have had to admit him to the hospital. So, please, please go and have it checked out. If the doc says it's nothing to worry about - great - but if you need medicine to get well, it is worth it! So, please get it checked out ASAP so you can get relief from the pain and help make the bite go away. Keep me posted! Lots of hugs to the girls! God's blessings!

Hugs and Prayers,
Gina, Mommy to Lucas

Nikki said...

Hi everyone! I am just posting a little message on all the blogs I have designed letting you know that I am looking for ideas! As you know, I donate $5 of every blog to a Charity of the Month. Since you guys are what make Blogs for a Cause possible, I want your input for the future Charity of the Month for the months to come. Check out the first post on www.madebynikki.blogspot.com for full details. I can’t make any promises, of course, as I expect to get several suggestions, but I will definitely take everything into consideration! Please let me know of any ideas that you have of a group/person who needs monetary donations!
Thanks :)
Nikki

JuJu - said...

that last pic is priceless -
YIKES!! spider bite!!
Scary!

where you been sneaking round naked girl??

JK

I have no idea about the bite -
take care of you and your BUTT:)

Julia:)

Jaime said...

I am glad to see that all is good...well except for the spider bite! Ouch! I love the pictures...the girls are getting so big! Where does the time go?! Take care and enjoy the beautiful weather ~ here in Michigan we had a wonderful high of 8 degrees!! Brrrrrrr! :)

Laurie said...

Where are Amy and the girls? You have been tagged!