Saturday, February 24, 2007

Florida in February

This was the first time Gabrielle has been on the beach walking, over the summer when we went she wasnt walking yet so it was cute to see her reaction to the sand between her toes. Isabella on the other hand is a beach baby. She figured out if you throw the sand in the wind it flies back in your face, she thought that was hilarious. It was a beautiful beach day about 75 degrees, not warm enough to go into the water, as you can sea the waves were a little rough anyway but there were a lot of people out sunning themselves.







































2 minute after leaving the beach- gotta love that salty sea air






4 comments:

Alleen said...

They're just precious! I can't wait to take Gabriella to the beach for the first time. I grew up a beach bunny on Cocoa Beach, so I hope she loves it as much as I do!

JuJu - said...

I am luvin it and soooo waiting to get JB's life jacket on him and take off on the boat:):):)

Julia:)

Corey said...

I am bringing Luke to the beach!

THey are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words on our adoption journal site. Your girls are gorgous and I cant wait to bring our Guatemalan Princess home!