Friday, February 2, 2007

New Blog

Okay I think I have it this time. My google account was screwed up for a while so I couldnt set up a blog so I think I have it now. For those of you who dont know I have two beautiful little girls from Guatemala. Isabella is 2 1/2 today and Gabrielle is almost 17 months. Yes I have my hands full. They are wonderful. I feel very blessed to have them. They are doing new, funny things every day. All of my friends have blogs and I felt left out not having one so here it is. I am going to try to post some recent pictures but I am stuck temporarily in the dial up world so we will see how I can get them up there. My girls and I are very blessed to have friends around us who have adopted as well and my girls have a constant connection to their country. I am making an effort to speak only Spanish to them at home but I have to admit I have gotten lazy. Enjoy my blog I promise I will keep it up to date. Good luck to all of you in the adoption process and enjoy your children when they come home.

No comments: