Saturday, March 3, 2007

OUR GUATEMALAN FAMILY

Well we had a wonderful day with our Guatemalan family, the kids were so funny together, so many we couldnt get them all looking at the camera at the same itme. Hopefully this will be a monthly get together, enjoy the pictures. I know it is late and I didnt plan to post pictures tonite but since my girls decided they were going to sleep the entire 2 hour car ride home, they have decided they arent tired anymore so I figured I would post now since I likely have a long night ahead of me and may not feel like posting tomorrow. Ladies from today if you have pictures of the group shot of us can you please email it to me, since Isabella was being difficult I didnt get one with my camera. Corey, Farrah and Alleen, please email me the pictures, thanks guys!! Lets do it again soon!!!!!


My Gabrielle Hi-5 Alleen























Gabrielle (me), Breahna (Shelby) & Gabriella (Alleen)





















Madisyn daughter of Farrah





















Luke and Gabrielle, they are the same age 18 months and the same size, Corey and I think they are related- there goes the arranged marriage
















Peek a boo Luke and Breahna

















My Isabella



























Breahna daughter to Shelby
























Luke son to Corey






















Madisyn daughter to Farrah


























Gabriella daughter to Alleen

3 comments:

Shelby said...

You got some cute shots!!
I guess it's my turn now!

Alleen said...

If you go to my blog and just right click on the photos, you should be able to download them. If not, let me know and I can email them.

Laurie said...

How adorable! I wish Bella and I were closer to participate!