Sunday, May 6, 2007

LONG POST LOTS OF PICTURES

Okay so here are some pictures from the week of the girls, I have been a little lazy with the pictures because I just haven't felt up to it. So here are a lot of pictures. Isabella is continuing to be a pain about getting her picture taken so many pictures are of her covering her face. They are too funny, Gabrielle is talking a lot, yelling a lot and beating up on Isabella which is too funny since she is so little. Isabella is talking ALOT in English and in Spanish, she actually speaks Spanglish its funny. So enjoy the pictures






























































































4 comments:

Shelby said...

Those are cute. I love the princess outfits.

Sophie's mommy said...

HEy girl. I am so sorry, I have not written. Bad week. I have not seen the cottage bouncer. I love it. Girls look like their having fun.

JuJu - said...

gorgeous girlies!

Alleen said...

I love how Gabrielle hides her face!!! They are too cute.