Saturday, May 12, 2007

No pictures mama

Well I was trying to take some pictures of the girls for Mothers day to give to my mom but as you can see Isabella is still not wanting her picture taken, not with her sister anyway. This first picture Gabrielle kissed her and Isabella said yucky and wiped it off. I gave Gabrielle a haircut, extra bangs, she wont let me put her hair in clips, bows or ponies but she looks so cute with her bangs and her hair out of her face
















































5 comments:

JuJu - said...

Happy Mother's Day:)

Julia:)

Shelby said...

Too cute!! See you soon!

Alleen said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sophie's mommy said...

hAPPY MOMMAS DAY AMY. HEY WHAT DID YOU FIND OUT WITH THE COTTAGE. I WILL BE WORKING TOMORROW, CALL ME IF YOU NEED TO I USUALLY TALK TO T, 3 TIMES A DAY ON MONDAYS. LOL AUTUMN

Laurie said...

Gabrielle's new doo looks so cute! Tell Isabella when I meet her I am gonna give her dos besos and if she wipes them off I am gonna cry! LOL 6 more sleeps! YEAH!