Wednesday, November 28, 2007

pictures from the week




















momma a squito bite- Gabrielle's new saying



















Gabrielle stopped napping so I was fortunate the other day she actually took one




















nice hat, she took Isabella's



















one little monkey jumping on the bed- bad mommy let her do it


















































I


Isabella's new obsession is Tinkerbell, she saw her on tv, took my digital camera and told me she wanted to take Tinkerbell's picture, she's pretty good huh? excuse the mess in my family room, a little lazy today








5 comments:

Shelby said...

Wow- nice picture Isa!! Good job. A budding photographer.

Laurie said...

How cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! Teach Isa to update the blog next! :)

Katie said...

Love all of their big girl outfits !!!

JuJu - said...

your girls are amazing - I love how their distinct personalities shine through:)

Our Family of 5 said...

Both girls are adorable! Love that curly hair!