Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Before and After

Okay so the last couple days have been great for me and the girls. My computer cord is missing so I can't upload any of the pictures but Shelby and I took all of our kids to two days at Busch Gardens, thank you SYSCO. The girls had so much fun, they went on the flume ride and got soaked, and laughed the entire way down. That was Saturday and Sunday and Monday we spent the day with someone from my past who has become an amazing person to both me and the girls but lets not get ahead of myself and jinx it.

So here are some pictures from last week, the other day, I went out to get the mail and the first picture is what the room looked like when I went out side

















this is not even 5 minutes later. I don't know how 2 little people can make such a mess in such a short period of time





3 comments:

Farrah said...

Amy I would suggest not checking the mail anymore until they are in bed...That is insane!!!!!!!

Okay who is the secret mystery person???

HollyGee said...

Girl!!! I think they turn into Tazmanian Devils as soon as we walk away. That is the only way something like this could happen. It happens in my house, too. I'd love to know they do these things.

:)

Laurie said...

OMG thats too funny! I can totally relate!