Sunday, April 20, 2008

pics from the week

Okay so Laurie has informed me that I am a bad blogger and Easter was a month ago. Lots going on and apparently half my brain is missing, oh well. I will try to do better. Isabella has really started mothering Gabrielle it is really cute, she asks me if she can hold her like a baby thats what she is doing here. We are now proud to say that Isabella is finally about 95% potty trained, had a bit of a backslide with the move but she is doing much better, I think the Hannah Montana big girl underwear worked. Gabrielle is talking a ton, too much if you asked me. Its really cute listening to the girls having a conversation.

























































































































7 comments:

Laurie said...

Thank you! Thank you! I can't believe how big Gaby is and how long her hair is! Pony tails are tooo cute! I love Isa being a mama to Gaby. You've got lots of help! :)

Amy said...

Adorable pics. Thanks for posting a comment on my blog. I have added your blog to my list so that I can visit often. I hope you don't mind.

NoJo said...

What adorable little girls! I always loved listening in on my boys early conversations. still do actually.
they say things to each other they don;t tell us. my middle when he was 10 told his brothers he can't hear out of his left ear. I NEVER knew that! I felt like a bad mom- he had severe hearing loss in his left ear!

I need to get my Easter pics printed.

thanks for the comment. My husband and I both have colds right now. I have cramps and bleeding with my cold. I told him yesterday how lucky he was that he wasn't female, LOL. dealing with a period is miserable enough without having a cold virus on top of it.

MICHELLE said...

CUTE PICTURE'S, MY OLDER SON DOES THE SAME THING WITH HIS BABY BROTHER. GLAD TO SEE YOUR BACK TO BLOGGING LOL.

MICHELLE said...

I WOULD LOVE TO GET TOGETHER AND LET THE KID'S PLAY. WE WENT TO THE NAPLES ZOO A COUPLE OF WEEK'S AGO. MY EMAIL IS Guatababy1@aol.com, email me sometime and we can make plan's.

Heidi said...

Your girls are adorable! They look like they get along great! Thanks for your comment. It is so fun looking at others' blogs.

Robyn said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Your girls are beautiful!!