Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Laurie, Bella's momma


i am : a mother, a cancer survivor, loved by family and friends

i think: about how to give my girls the best life possible

i know: that I made the right choice to start over

i want: to live a long, healthy, cancer free life and to find a good man (eventually) to share my life with

i have : 2 beautiful girls

i wish: I didn’t always wear my heart on my sleeve

i hate: prejudice, liars and people who don’t say what they mean and mean what they say

i miss: not having any time to myself

i fear: having my heart broken again

i feel: tired

I hear : the girls talking

i smell: sunblock, taking the girls to the pool soon

i crave: rice pilaf, yes I know weird craving and donuts lately

i search: for answers

i wonder: if I am doing everything I can for my kids

i regret: nothing…regrets are a waste of time

i love: my kids

i ache: for the people and children of Guatemala and for those people in the adoption process being affected by the slow down

i care: about people

i always : try to be the bigger person in every situation, life is too short for all that conflict

i am not: perfect

i believe: in GOD and that everything happens for a reason

i dance: I don’t even remember the last time I did that

i sing: Hannah Montana songs with my kids

i cry: lately; often

i don’t always: go after what I want

i fight: never

i write: to get my thoughts out

i win: every day that I see my girls not in chaos, I know I made the right choice for them

i lose: well the girls lose, because theydon’t see their father very often so they ask for him a million times a day

i never: judge people for the choices they make

i confuse: love, when people aren’t truthful about their feelings, love gets confusing

i listen: to my children talking to each other

i can usually be found: at home

i am scared: that I won’t be able to give my kids the opportunities I want to

i need: more than 2 seconds to myself, to eat a meal without someone sticking their fingers in it, to sleep through the night

i am happy about: the possibilities the future holds for me

i think : there is a plan for all of us

I tag, Shelby (Princess Breahna)
Corey (Luke & Sarah)
Michelle ( Double D's)
Farrah (Madisyn)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Yeah you did it! :) Hope you girls have a great weekend and do a little swimming for us. Still too cold to swim outside!

Natalie C. said...

Thanks for the comment. Your girls are super, super cute.