Thursday, August 21, 2008

OKAY quick update then a new blog soon

Alright everyone, I know that I have been a little M.I.A. for those of you who dont know already I lost my son and have been kind of in a funk since then. I didnt want to post about it because I guess I just wasnt ready to deal with it and also even though the baby's father treated me so poorly at the end I still felt that he deserved to know before I went public with it. It took a few weeks for me to get the nerve up to contact him since I was hurt so badly. I called him several times and I think immaturely hung up on him maybe once or twice. I guess the thought of him getting excited at the thought that I lost our child, sorry my child would have just been too much for me to handle. So I guess I took the wuss way out and sent him a letter. I'm not a person who needs closure all the time because maybe I will never know what really happened with him. Why one week he said he "refused to let me go" and then the next I was out like yesterday's garbage...I guess I will never get to know but I could not go through my life with him thinking I had a son. So I did need closure to that. That whole thing crushed me in a way that maybe I will never recover completely from, I lost a man that I thought I would spend the rest of my life with and I lost a friend of 30 years in the process. I got a tattoo on my ankle in memory of my son, its a blue butterfly and I love it.

So heres to a fresh start and a new beginning for me and the girls. I have to remind myself daily that Everything Happens for a Reason. I am going to be having a new blog and Jaimee is going to design it for me so hopefully that will be up soon. I will post it on here when I have the new blog address.

Thanks for all your love and support and for those of you who have known about it for all your emails.

4 comments:

MICHELLE said...

AMY, I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT. TRY TO STAY STRONG AND HUG ON THOSE TWO BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRLS OF YOURS. GLAD YOUR BACK TO THE BLOG WORLD, I HAVE BEEN CHECKING.

Laurie said...

Sooooo glad to see a post! Don't be a stranger, cuz us blogger buddies will see you thru the tough times and help you smile thru the dreary days!

Abrazos grandes a todos!

sonya said...

Amy,
Although I am horrible about updating our blog, I check yours often. I am so sorry to hear about all that you have been going through.
Please know that you and the girls are always in our thoughts and prayers.
Hugs to all of you

Candy said...

SO glad you posted an update...I have been wondering how you were doing. I am SO SO SO Sorry about you loseing your SON...Oh that is so HARD.

HUGS