Monday, April 30, 2007

New Guatemalan fabric diaper bag

Okay so many weeks ago when we had our Guatemama luncheon at Corey's I saw Shelby's new diaper bag and it was beautiful, I went on the link on ebay and looked at the designs. I noticed she had an Asian adoption themed bag and inquired about if she could make one with Guatemalan inspired fabric. Well, this wonderful woman Jen who makes the bags gave me guatemalan fabric sites to choose from and Shelby thought the idea was great so we both had one made. Mine just got delivered today and it is beautiful, she embroidered Isabella's name on one side and Gabrielle's on the other, there is plenty of room in it for things for 2 kids. I just love it. I know that I just posted yesterday with some pictures of my angels so please look at them but I just wanted everyone to see the bag since I know many of my blogger buddies have children from Guatemala. Also thank you everyone for your prayers!!








6 comments:

Shelby said...

OHHHH I can't wait to get my mail today!!!

Laurie said...

Toooo cute! I gotta have one! Love the pics of the girls too. So cute in pink!

Katie said...

LOVE the bag !! Great idea !! could you email me on how I can get one !!?? nybmk@cs.com

Sophie's mommy said...

Hey Amy can you send me the information so I can order a bag.

Tricia said...

Amy... I came across your blog, and I love the bag, can you share the information on how to order one? My husband and are adopting a little boy from Guatemala. We are in the deep hole of PGN.. some days I feel like I am going to lose it. Let me know about the bag:) Tricia

Alleen said...

Does she make smaller bags?? Can you share her eBay id?