Friday, April 13, 2007

Some random pictures from the week

So my mom was telling me tonite that I dont post often enough so here are some pictures from the week of the girls. I just switched Gabrielle to an electric toothbrush and now I can't get it away from her. Isabella has always loved the tub but for some reason off and on Gabrielle seems to hate it but she did well this week. Isabella doesnt nap anymore but I actually dont mind because then she is out like a light right at 8 pm when Gabrielle is so it is nice for me. Today unfortunately she decided she was taking a nap so she was up till 10pm. I think I prefer the grouchy afternoon Isabella who goes to bed at 8..























3 comments:

Shelby said...

She looks so sweet and peaceful in that last picture.

Sophie's mommy said...

I love the pictures.. I agree with your mom you donot post enough, I am kicking myself, because we were FLA in Feb. I know we were close to you. I am hoping we will make it South Seas in November.

Sophie's mommy said...

Amy e-mail and let me know if everything is ok. I am bit worried. e-mail my work for privacy PAULA@toysrus.com lol