Friday, April 20, 2007

Pictures from the week

Okay some pictures from the week, Gabrielle is proving very difficult to photograph unless confined by tub or car seat. I took the girls to the beach the other day, yesterday actually and Gabrielle decided to rub sunblock from her leg into her eye then the two of them were throwing sand in the wind so I then had two yelling babies with sand in their eyes. You can see Gabrielle's left eye is a mess from the sunblock. Isabella is turning into such a big girl and loves to dress up in mommy's clothes, she puts my shoes, hat and bag on and says "gotta go, see ya, adios". Very cute






































6 comments:

Katie said...

CUTIES !!! Sorry about the sunblock -- that is the worst!!

Unknown said...

Hi--thanks for visiting my blog. It used to be much better but the agency felt posting pix of the baby before being finalized is risky so I had to take them all down. Your kids are beautiful!

Donna, waiting for Ava

Alleen said...

That last pic is ADORABLE!!!!!

JuJu - said...

Love these pics -
On my comments - you said you have been diagnosed with breast cancer??????? Are you OK????Have you started treatments???Is there anything we can do for you ?? We will def be praying!!! please email me about this if you have time.

JUlia:)

JuJu - said...

Got your email - you have to let me post about the cancer and ask for a mass daily prayer for you Amy - PLEASE - can I mention you by "A" and ask my blog buds to be praying for you???????????

Sophie's mommy said...

Amy: drop me line on my e-mail at yahoo or work PAULA@toysrus.com and let me know you are ok. We will chat. By the way your girls crack me up in the stroller. TOo cute for words with the sunglasses. Keep strong lol autumn